mardi 24 juin 2008

Music of my day

The stereophonics did make a good job covering this song. I'm not sure the first singer was Rod Stewart, but I'm not yet a music anthologist, so, please, do not mind (the gap ;D)






Ahahaha, I'm back listening my old playlist. Let's sing with The Walkers Brothers. There's a cover from Keane, but since I'm not their biggest fan, I'd rather listen to the original song.

Last but not least, All at Sea, Jamie Cullum is the best! Please Michael Bublé leave me alone ( and the rest of the hearing people), go back to Canada, I heard it's lovely in the summer ;)



4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Vu que j'aime les Spice Girls, par nostalgie, j'ai failli répondre les Spice Girls, mais bon, je m'AI retenue, j'suis une fille bien élevée.
Sinon Leonard Cohen rules, faut le savoir. (je me remets à regarder The L word, j'ai recommencé depuis le début, bon sang ce que c'est bien)...
Love.

Camille a dit…

Miss The Witch. Could you please speak english ??? No i'm kidding, I'm still a bit fan of THe Spice Girl, Well i was young and they were funny and feminist at that time.
don't laugh please, i'm all the most serious about that!

Anonyme a dit…

I don't laugh, I entirely agree with you. Fuck, I'm listening to the news for the first time since a long time and it's fucking crisi everywhere. I can't believe it. Everything sort of declines but with a acceleration...

Céline a dit…

Spice Girls remind me of the great weeks i've spent in England few years ago... That was so cool !

I voted for Coldplay, but it could have been for The Divine Comedy because they are so good. I had to make a choice (OMG !)...

I love your joke about "mind the gap" :p