samedi 28 juin 2008

Dieu est un fumeur de gitanes

As long as I can remember, Serge Gainsbourg has always been part of my background. My mum used to listen to him, so did my dad and so did their Friends. As a child, my favorite one was L'amie cahouette, it was fresh and funny. I used do dance with my friends Vincent & Robin.

Then I grew up. Then I discovered his firsts songs from the late 50's and early 60's. Then I had a big crush on Intoxicated Man and its " Je boisA trop forte doseJe voisDes éléphants rosesDes araignées sur le plastronD'mon smokingDes chauves-souris au plafondDu living-Room..."

I sometimes wonder if there has been a genious such as him in the last decade...




There's another song I fancy, more lolita, more lollipop, sixties doowap and strawberry...

A small anxiety cup/ Une petite tasse d'anxiété


I wonder when I will stop to be stucked on my sixties obssession, I hope it won't be too soon!

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

I'm not at all fan of Gainsbourg. J'aime assez le personnage mais pas le chanteur... Ses chansons, franchement... bof bof. pour moi il ne chante pas et ça c'est l'impossibilité ultime d'écoute pour moi !!

Anonyme a dit…

I saw another 1972 movie !!! Waow !!! It was another Woody Allen one, the Filmothèque du Quartier latin is doing a retrospective those days, that's cool ! It was really funny, I laughed a lot, he's so ugly and droopy...